The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Math in the Spring

2 posters

Go down

Math in the Spring Empty Math in the Spring

Post by Ashley Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 am

I got into school, putting down the huge mathbook on the desk. The teacher for math, Mr. Dubalin, began scribbling numbers on the whiteboard. Not many other people where in Math today. Maybe there would be more people, just this class happened to be the one with almost no one in it. I would have to wait 'till lunch. I didn't pay attention to class. My mind was focusing on why people wouldn't be here. Probably they wanted to skip the first day off from break. I almost fell asleep, and it was good--no great-- thing Mr. Dubalin barely even bothered to think about me. That's the way it was, except with my family. I was not even noticed, so it seemed, by teachers anymore. But I had gotten used to being ignored. I was used to being solitary. Sometimes, for some reason, I thought of myself as the "lone wolf". After what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang, and I stuffed most of my textbooks into my locker, clicking the code in. Next, onto Language Arts. Also very boring. I thought as I leaned back against my locker, wondering if I should just head back home since no one else was really here. Probably an extra day from their vacation. I was an unnoticed person, I could sneak out without anyone knowing, or caring. But I just stood there, thinking that over, until the bell rang loudly in my ears like an annoying alarm clock. I stood straight and gathered my books, running to class.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Type: : Werewolf

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Math in the Spring Empty Re: Math in the Spring

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 am

I walked into class looking for Aubrey. If I was correct, the only classes she didn't have with me were Langauge Arts because she was going to History and vice virsa. I sat down looking hard for her, though my human nose wasn't as good.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:44 am

I walked in and sat at my desk up front. I would try to avoid Ashley just in case it were her that I saw in the forest. If she found out what I was I would be in big trouble. But considering she is a werewolf her pack mustv'e told her about us by now. I'll just try to stay hidden anyway.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Type: : Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 am

I thought I saw Aubrey up front, yes, that must be her. I had to ask her why she was in the forest yesterday. I waited for the bell to ring, and my nose burned a bit, so that was Aubrey.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:55 am

When the bell rang I was very excited and scampered out of the door using vampire speed (but not letting myself be noticed) and rushed to my locker.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:58 am

"Aubrey! AUBREY!" I yelled, running after her. Catching her by the lockers, I asked, "What were you doing in the forest yesterday?"
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 am

"Forest? Well can't a girl just go for a stroll through the woods... ya know, to relax and such?" I was starting to hate socializing.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 am

"Geez. Okay. Just wanted to know why." I snorted, and looked outside. A felt a little wierd and for a second, felt a bit shaky so I decided to leave. Now that I had my reason I slipped off campus and back home, passing my house and going off into the forest.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 am

I watched as she ran off. Then my brother, Thomas approached me.
"Would you please stop socializing with them? They destroy our kind." He laughed a little then added, "Well at least they attempt to destroy us."
"It's not a big deal she was just asking me a question. But shes gone now." I told him, looking at the clock. "And so am I. I have to go to class."
I hustled along with my books quickly trying to get out of his sight.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down