The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafeteria in the Spring

2 posters

Go down

Cafeteria in the Spring Empty Cafeteria in the Spring

Post by Ashley Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:44 pm

I walked up, grabbing a tray, not that I was very hungry anyway. There were serving meatloaf, which wasn't my favorite food. I sat down at a table alone. I didn't expect someone to sit next to me; I always sat alone. I looked at the window, bored to death, and wished I could just make a break for it and go back home. I never liked school, but I knew I shouldn't leave either.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Type: : Werewolf

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Cafeteria in the Spring Empty Re: Cafeteria in the Spring

Post by Aubrey Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm

I sat at the usual table with my siblings. We never liked to socialize with anyone else - afraid that we would give something away. That was hard for me. I loved to talk and the only people that I could talk to were my boring brothers and sisters. My mother was very strict of not talking to strangers as if I were 5 but I was nothing close to that age. It was already lunch time and my family had just recently arrived at school. We weren't sure about the weather but when we were positive it wasn't going to be nice out we decided to come. And now I sat at my table peering at the window, watching the dark clouds peer over this small place. All I wanted to do was run away.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Type: : Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:19 pm

I looked across the cafeteria and saw some new students, or at least I had never noticed them before. Never seen them before. Well, then again, I don't really pay attention to anyone. I thought as I stared at them, trying to see if I remembered them at all.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm

I ran my fingers through my long, black hair as I glanced across the cafeteria. I saw a strange girl looking at my sibling and I. I wondered if there was something on my face, or something in the window behind me. Why was her stare so deep and confused looking? It was hard going to this school. I had only been here for a month or two. My old school was far from here in Canada. I looked down at my salad that hadn't even been touched yet, hoping that soon the mysterious girl would look away.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

I felt a bit embrassed for staring, and looked away. I felt like I shouldn't stare, and I remembered I wanted to be ignored, to be alone. I got up because I knew the bell was going to ring soon. I sighed, and stood against the wall.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

By now the stranger had stopped looking at us and was standing with her back against the wall.
"Aubrey, stop staring. Its going to draw attention to us." My brother reminded me.
"Oh be quiet Drew. Nobody even notices!" I hissed at him.
He rolled his eyes at me and went back talking with my other brothers. Now this stranger had gotten me distracted. She was very hidden like my family was. Was she one of us? I, being the curious person that I was, had to find out.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I heard the bell ring loudly, reminding me I needed to get back to class. I ran down the hallway, clicked in my locker code, and headed to Biology class. Again, I hoped at least, the teachers would just ignore me.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 pm

The bell rang, awaking me from my trance. I headed to my locker to grab my stuff for Biology. Then I realized... the mystery girl was in my biology class! How did I not remember? I guess it was because I sat in the very front of the classroom to stay on track eben though I knew everything and she probably sat in the back , she seemed to like being un-noticed. So I grabbed my books and skipped down the hallway to class.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down