The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Math In The Fall

4 posters

Go down

Math In The Fall Empty Math In The Fall

Post by Ashley Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

I walked inside the building, Shaun driving off to park the car somewhere. My pace quickened to a run, and I slipped into my seat for class. Again, there was almost no one at school, it was very strange. "Must be because school is starting up again." I thought to myself, silently hoping Gina would be in my class, but then I remembered Aubrey. How could I forget Aubrey? I didn't know if Gina knew Aubrey went to school. I groaned, but Mr. Dubalin payed no attention, which was good, otherwise I would've been punished for interrupting class. Utter chaos is going to break out! I thought to myself.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Type: : Werewolf

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Math In The Fall Empty Re: Math In The Fall

Post by Gina Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:31 pm

When we pulled into the school parking lot, i took the keys out and threw them to my brother. Then, I hopped out and went to the school entrance. I told a lady in the main office my name and she handed me my locker and combination. I was practically running through the hallway; even though I was early. I got to my locker and entered the combination three times before I actually got it right. I threw my backpack in, since I didn't know what supplies I would need for my first class. Then I walked into my first class, which was Math. There was barely anybody in there though. I glanced around the room and noticed Ashley. I waved and went to sit next to her, surpsrised she wa sin my class.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

I looked over and saw Gina who was waving at me, and I only waved back as she came over and sat next to me. I couldn't help but feel as if a feeling of dread and wrapped itself around me. I guess it was just because I was imagining the worst outcome if a fight broke out, but I knew Gina had to behave at school, or did she? I almost shuddered, and took out a piece of notebook paper form my binder, scribbling the words "do you like the school?" in a oddly colored orange pen. I honestly had nothing better to ask, and before I gave it to her I made sure Mr. Dubalin wasn't looking.

Last edited by Ashley on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color change)
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm

I walked into the school, greeted by some of the fellow students I had met in my previous years at the school. Some waved, as if they were happy to see me and others looked as if they feared me. I hated how my siblings made us look like freaks, always together. But, I also understood why they did it. I walked to my new locker and put in my new combination thst I had already memorized. After stuffing my bag inside, I walked into my homeroom, Math. I could smell the scent of dog before I even entered the classroom. I assumed it was Ashley, but her scent wasn't as strong. Of course, I was greeted by the sight of Ashley and Gina. This was going to be one long year.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Type: : Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm

I stuffed my backpack into my locker, already somewhat frustrated. I feared that I was late, and it was only the first day. That wouldn't be a good impression. I rushed into my first class, which was Math. I was sort of surprised when I saw Gina, who I had worked with, and her friend, Ashley.
Amanda
Amanda

Type: : Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:24 pm

While waiting for Gina to write her answer I fiddled with my hair out of boredom. I looked over every so often at Aubrey, but tried to not make it obvious. I didn't want Gina to think I was protecting Aubrey. Suddenly I looked over at Amanda who rushed into class, barely escaping a possible scolding for being late. She seemed surprised to see us, which I thought was a bit odd, but then again I was surprised to see her also. I had forgotten whether or not Amanda had mentioned she went to our school. I sighed, twirling my dull pencil between my fingers. A scraping of fingernails of the chalkboard in the corner of the room was all I needed to set my teeth on edge as well as wake me up. I sighed once more, relaxing and leaning back as Mr. Dubalin started discussing the lesson.

(ooc: I've been at writing camp, so I'm in a writing mood! XD)
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down