The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring in Lupas Town

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spring in Lupas Town Empty Spring in Lupas Town

Post by Ashley Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 am

I walked downstairs from the two-story cabin my dad owned. We had built a second floor on it to house all my relatives that came here to Lupas Town in the winter from the Winter area. But, since it was spring, the workload for our farm was piling up again. Sighing, I walked outside and sat on the stump of a tree. I checked my backpack one more time, then left it on the tree stump and went inside to grab a snack for school. I had never really liked the cafeteria's food. Then my dad's uncle, who was staying with us for a few more weeks, saw me standing by the road and hollered: "Need a ride?" "No, thanks I guess though. I'll run today." He went back inside, and I started running. I had been running to school lately, because running had just felt, well . . . good. I don't know why I loved running. I ran down the dirt road until the farmland and cabin like houses began to disappear, replaced by huge houses. "Winter Town." I mumbled underneath my breath as I kept running. Winter Town was still recovering from winter, so the air was still very cold. My lungs starting burning so badly I stopped. The school was probably just a mile away now. After a few minutes, I started running again, and was at the school within minutes.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Type: : Werewolf

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Spring in Lupas Town Empty Re: Spring in Lupas Town

Post by Ashley Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 pm

"BACK!" I hollered very loudly as soon as I got home. Slamming my backpack down on the table, my older brother came downstairs. "Don't yell so loud!" He demanded. "Don't yell so loud!" I echoed angrily. "Whoa, calm down Ashley, geez. Dad's just really mad. He doesn't like you yelling, you know that, and neither do I." "What are you, my mom? Go outside if you can't stand it!" I said, even more angrily, and marched outside. Usually I could stand my brother telling me to stop yelling. "Whoa, what's happening?" I said, feeling very hot like I had a fever. My brother came out. "GO AWAY DEVEN!" I screamed, feeling awful. Suddenly, I started shaking, and before I knew it I was I huge wolf, looking down at Deven. I cowered down, and darted off to the forest.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 pm

I got back to the house and slipped some clothes on. "You OK Ashley?" "Yeah, just got a bit mad." "I could tell. Dad wants to talk to you."
I walked upstairs, and there was my dad, scratching his head. "Hey dad. You called?" "Deven told me what happened. Ashley, you know what happened?" "Ya. I turned into a giant wolf.""You're a werewolf. You just need to control your phasing, and you don't need to go to school until you get the phasing thing down. Alright?" "Awesome!" I said, racing outside. I shook my head, and wanted to try this thing out. I slipped my clothes off in the woods and phased, turning into a giant wolf once again. I wanted to see if I could find Aubrey.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:24 am

"Hey dad," I said, walking up to his small office, "I think Im gonna go to just for today, so I can talk to Aubrey and ask her why she was in the forest." "fine." he said, and I raced downstairs to get my things, then raced to school.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

"You're back early." Deven said. "Hey," I said, then thought twice about telling them Aubrey was a vampire. "how come you can't turn into a wolf." Deven shrugged. "I'm kinda really your half brother, and you just have lucky genetics." "And you don't care?" "Nope." He said. I headed back out to the forest.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 pm

I raced back to the house, suddenly feeling very hungry. Luckily, someone had left some blueberry muffins out on the table. Not the best thing, I know, but I felt like I was starving. Deven smiled as he came down the stairs. "Anything interesting?" He asked. "Well, keep it a secret, but my friend Aubrey's a vampire." "Sooner or later you come across that kind." "Aubrey told me werewolves and vampires don't get along. What's up with that?" Deven looked at me a bit sternly. "Just natural that we not be together, alright?" "Okay! Sheesh!" I sat at the table, and Deven went upstairs to tell dad.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 pm

I sat up in my new bedroom. It was practically empty. We had just moved here. After an incident in our last town far from here we quickly moved to a random, deserted area. The incident almost gave away my biggest secret so we moved here hoping that not many people would find out and since I was gone they would stop wondering and everything would be forgotten. I would not make any mistakes here in my new life.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

After I told dad, he said, "Hey, there's a new girl in town. You can go meet her if you want, she lives out east of the forest, out in that one deserted area." "'Kay. Maybe I will." I raced over to her house, waiting by the door.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:49 am

I sat on the mattress that rested on the floor. My dad said we won't get the actual bed part until next week and I would be sleeping on just the mattress for a week. Yipee. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door downstairs. I raced down the stairs making creaky noises each step. Our house was very old and was practically falling apart but we could afford it. So I opened the door to find a girl about my age standing there.
"Hello." I said.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:18 pm

"Oh hey. I'm Ashley, and my dad told me you were new in this town. I'll be around, I guess, so . . . yeah." i said, not really knowing what to say.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:27 pm

"I'm Gina. What grade are you in?" I asked, wondering if she was in my grade.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Wondering exactly how to put this, I said, "Um, I'm . . . not exactly in school. I mean I was, and I wasn't kicked out, my dad just . . ." Thinking quickly, I mumbled as if I was disappointed, "grounded me." Then I realized I was talking to Gina, over at HER house. Oops... so much for me. "Well anyway, maybe see you around..." I ran back out to the forest, knowing Gina thought I was kicked out of school or something.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 pm

... This was strange. But it was okay I guess. Its not like I would be going to school anytime soon anyway. My dad said I have to control my phasing because I've been getting angry at people a lot lately and he didn't want me to risk it at school. I was going to tell Ashley that I had a bad sickness or ankle problem or something like that but now I didn't have to. She wasn't going anyway.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 pm

"Dad!" I called.
He came in from the kitchen.
"Yes?"
"Why didn't we move to Unknown Town? Wouldn't that be a better place to get away from people."
"Well this is where I lived as a child and I thought it would be nice to come back now that you are a werewolf."
"Ugh don't remind me." I said and ran outside.
Suddenly, I became enraged again thinking about it all and phased out of the blue. I growled and ran into the woods area behind my house.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm

"Thanks John" I said, angrily as I prounced into the house.
"Your welcome" He said, laughing, as he sat at the kitchen table, eating an apple.
I walked up the creaky staircase and muttured to myself "I can't wait 'til he goes to college."
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Growling a bit, I phased, and found some of my older clothes in the back of the farm. I wonder if... "Thanks Dev." I said, and he said, "Dad said he saw you rip you clothes by accident. He wanted you to have some clothes so he made me pick out some clothes for you." Looking at me clothes again, I said, "Not my favorite, but," I managed a smile. "New girl's name is Gina. She lives way out there."
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I walked down the stairs into the living room to see boxes of furniture piled up.
"Gina, would you please take these books upstairs and put them in the bookcase?" My dad asked me, handing me a big stack of books.
"Sure thing." I said, even though I really had no choice.
I carried the books upstairs very easily considering the strength that came with being a werewolf. I stacked the books in the bottom shelf of the bookcase then went downstairs to see what else I could help with.
Suddenly, as I was walking down the stairs I realized that my dad had no clue about Ashley or her being a werewolf like me.
"Dad. Do other werewolves like me live here? Or anywhere near here?" I asked, as he rummaged through a small box.
"Uh... yes." He said, stuttering a bit.
"I know!" I said, excitedly. "I met one! That girl who stopped by yesterday to like welcome us - well she's a werewolf! I met her last night in the forest." I was so excited to tell him all about me not being the only werewolf.
"Gina just please go to your room." He said. He handed me two large boxes. "You can unpack these. They are all your stuff."
"But Da-"
"Go to your room and unpack." He said once again, in a bold voice.
Frustrated I dropped the boxes and ran out the front door. I ran to the forest.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 pm

I raced into the house and Deven said, "Hey Ashley. I think I hit you with my car and--" "WHAAAAT!!'" I roared and pinned him to the ground. Snarling I was phased and about to rip Deven head off when my dad yelled, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ASHLEY?" "EXACTLY!!!" Deven screamed, and I whimpered, lowering my head.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

I stood in the doorway, in awe. I had just seen Ashley pin her brother to the ground then turn into a werewolf out of nowhere. I know the damage that a werewolf can do to a human and they were both lucky she didn't do anything to him. So I continued staring, in shock. I didn't know what to do.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:54 pm

I turned around and stood there, looking really stupid. If u could speak I would have either screamed or said, "Ah...." for a long time, so I raced up stairs and tried to find some clothes I could phase into. Luckily I did.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I walked into the house near the staircase and called up, "Ashley! Is everything okay?"
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:58 pm

"Yeah yeah fine. Sorry you had to see that. And no, I don't pin him down like that every day. He just," I growled. "Said he was the one that hit me with the car."
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

"Oh." I said, staring at the floor. "I think you guys should talk that out and I'll just go..." I said running out the door and back to my house.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"OK, maybe I'm making too big a deal about this car thing, but seriously, you did hot me, REALLY hard." I said as I walked downstairs in some old clothes. "I was careless, alright Ashley? I was talking to my friend, you know, Chris? And then I saw you, and I tried slamming on the brakes but that didn't work." "I'm gonna hate you for this, ya know?" I said, almost smiling.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I opened the front door to see my big brother, John talking on his phone. I looked at my dad who was placing family pictures on top of the fireplace.
"Hey dad." I said, swallowing hard.
"Gina, I'm sorry for ignoring you this morning. I was sort of taken off guard when you said you met another werewolf. I was actually shocked you hadn't told me earlier." He said, staring at me.
"Sorry, I completely forgot. Theres so much going on. When I got home last night I just wanted to eat and go to sleep." I explained.
"I understand." He said, taking out more frames from the boxes. "Now can you help us unpack?" He said, smiling.
"Of course." I said, laughing and picking boxes of my stuff to carry up to my room.
When I got up there I re-played the Ashley scene over and over again in my head. I would go to the forest tonight to see if she was alright.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next