The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall In Lupas Town

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fall In Lupas Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall In Lupas Town

Post by Pine Bailey Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Pine smiled. "Well may I come and meet her, too?" Or he..? she asked, "if it's not too much trouble??"
Pine Bailey
Pine Bailey

Type: : Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 am

I headed back to my house and went up to my room. I felt like taking a nap so i got into my bed and closed my eyes.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Type: : Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am

I hesitated for a few seconds, and then said, "Sure,"
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pine Bailey Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Pine noticed her hesitation and she blinked. Why is she acting so strange? she wondered. Eh. Maybe she acts like this all the time? Pine followed Ashley into the woods.
Pine Bailey
Pine Bailey

Type: : Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Gina sat next to her brother and her father on the couch. They were watching ESPN and Gina could honestly not be paying less attention. She stood up and said, "We got any leftover chinese?
Her dad gave her a funny look and said, "Yeah, but you hate leftovers."
"Right now, I honestly don't care." I got up and walked over to the kitchen, swinging the fridge door open. I got myself some white rice and ate it right out of the small, white box. When I was done I threw it in the trash and walked upstairs, feeling bored. I sat on my window sill and stared blankly out into the forest. I wondered where Ashley was. Maybe she would want to hang out.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

I walked through the door wearing a slight smile as my expression. I was bored as anyone could be or could get, and I began to wonder about Gina. I wonder if she's not doing anything, we could hang out or something? It would certainly give me something to do, I laughed mentally, then I turned around and there was that Evan Gringo. Evan was slowly becoming sort of a creep, though of course I would never tell him that.
"Just came to return a book and take a new one that seems of great interest to me if you don't mind." Evan smiled, slipping the book back onto my bookshelf and taking a new one that I didn't have time to glimpse the title of. I wanted to say "Um, this isn't a library!" but I kept quiet and shrugged Evan's strange obsession of books off.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

I hopped off of the window sill and walked over to my bed. I sighed, remembering when it was only a mattress. That was when we first moved. But, my father knew that werewolves needed their sleep so now I had the fluffiest, most comfortable bed on the planet. It was most definately fit for a princess. I would never consider myself as a princess though. Princesses were too girly and snobby. I am more hands on, tomboy style. Either way, I'm in love with my bed. I flopped onto it, bouncing a bit. I looked at the clock, seeing that it was only 7 o clock. Ashley was probably home. I predicted that she probably would want to head out to the forest. I decided not to call her and bother her though. If she wanted to do something, she could call me. I pulled out my journal and began writing the days entry, as I tried to do very often.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 pm

After a long mental debate of whether I should call Gina or not, I decided not to. Instead, I walked downstairs, quickly scribled on a stickie the words: "Gone out ~Ashley". I slipped off my clothes off I was out by the forest's edge, hung them on a low tree branch, and phased. It felt almost good to be back in my wolf form again. I sat back on my haunches and howled a long, single note that no doubt Gina would hear, along with most of Lupas Town.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 am

Obviously, I could hear Ashley's howl. I assumed everyone who lived in Lupas Town could hear it. So I hopped off of her bed and slipped into a pair of flip flops. Even though it wasn't summer anymore, I continued to wear summer clothing. Then I grabbed her grey hoodie off of her bed and ran downstairs. My dad and brother were still watching sports. I mentally rolled my eyes then said, "I'm going out to the forest, I'll be back soon."
My dad mumbled, "Yeah, um, okay." He was obviously absorbed in the game. I doubted that even even heard what I said. Then the two started cheering about something that happened on the TV. It must've been good because they were high fiving and everything.
I sighed and walked out the frront door then skipped down the steps. I slipped my clothes off at the edge of te forest and phased. Then I darted deep into the woodsy area, searching for Ashley.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 pm

After a few minutes, did I brief mental check. Gina are you here? and waited for a reply.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Yes, meet me by the river.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Ok. I got up and loped off to the river, the fall breeze blowing in my face. I arrived at the river, tail swishing back and forth as I waited for Gina.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 am

I walked inside, the house feeling empty. Even when Shaun wasn't around, it didn't feel this empty. I quietly stepped up to my room and jumped onto the bed, as if it was my safe haven. It only took a few minutes before sleep overcame me.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 am

I walked into my house, since the front door was still unlocked, meaning that my father was most likely still awake. I closed it quitely and locked it behind me since I didn't see my dad in the living room. I guessed that he had gone up to bed but forgot to lock the door. I took a water from the fridge to quickly refresh me before going upstairs.
I went into our tiny bathroom that was shared among the three of us and I took a quick five minute shower. I just wanted to be fresh for my first day of school tomorrow. I wasn't normally one to get stressed over appearance but I was excited for the first day of school. I wanted to make a good impression.
After I dried my hair and put in in braids, I walked back to my bedroom. I hadn't made my bed so it looked a bit messy but it still looked so comfortable considering how tired I was. Although it was only 8:30, I was exhausted. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before climbing in the bed and drifting off to sleep.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

I bolted awake the next morning, searching with my eyes half closed for an alarm clock, though I didn't even have one. I sighed, and when I actually opened my eyes the sunlight stung. "An unusually sunny day for fall." I mumbled once I had actually reached the kitchen, half-asleep. "You look like a zombie." Shaun laughed, but I shrugged this off. I grabbed a blueberry muffin for my breakfast, and headed out the door, convincing Shaun to drive me to school early, which was a hard thing to do.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gina Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:29 pm

I had woken up at 6 am, which was surpisingly early for me. My hair looked wavy and pretty since I had put it in braids the night before. I applied light makeup; mascara and foundation. I went downstairs and saw a banana muffin waiting on the table so I assumed it was for me. I ate it quickly and ran back upstairs. Then, I brushed my teeth for a good two minutes and went back into my room. I threw on a pair of denim shorts, since the weather was still very nice, and a blue v-neck. Then I put on my Osiris' (shoes) and walked back downstairs. I wanted to drive to school but I still only had my permit. I groaned and went into the living room where my older brother was. "Can you drive with me to school? Then you can take the truck back home?" I asked, since he no longer went to high school. He agreed and I smiled, taking the truck keys.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2