The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall In Winter Town

Go down

Fall In Winter Town Empty Fall In Winter Town

Post by Aubrey Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 am

I looked out the window and sighed. I was upset because I knew school was going to start soon. School was not something that I liked but it all came extremely easy to me. I have known all of the stuff we learn for years. I didn't like having to re-learn it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Type: : Vampire

Back to top Go down

Fall In Winter Town Empty Re: Fall In Winter Town

Post by Aubrey Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Aubrey returned home and threw her purse onto the kitchen counter. Then she quickly darted up the stairs, hoping not to be noticed by her siblings. As soon as she was upstairs she snuck into the closest bathroom, locking the door behind her. She quickly showered, hoping to get the smell of dog off of her. But her vampire siblings could smell a werewolf from a mile away.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 pm

I looked at the clock seeing that it was 6 am. I wasn't excited for the first day of school at all. It was just going to be the same as any other year. I was going to be surrounded by my siblings and schoolwork. Thats all it ever was. In a way, I was glad I wouldn't be trapped in the house like I had been for most of her summer.

After curling pieces of her hair and applying her makeup, I trotted down the stairs and was greeted by the rest of my siblings. They didn't actually say anything to me though, they just sat at the table, each doing something different. I looked over to Emma and she knew that I was asking if she wanted to drive to school with me. We got in her car together and began to drive off.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Keeping In Touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down