The Modern World Of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer In Lupas Town

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Summer In Lupas Town - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer In Lupas Town

Post by Gina Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 am

I lay on the couch, half-asleep. I felt very sick and I didn't exactly know why. I thought about meeting Ashley out in the forest again but I didn't want to risk getting more sick.
Gina
Gina
Keeping In Touch

Type: : Werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I walked into the house and saw my dad. I wondered how Gina was, and headed upstairs. I found Evan in my room.
"Hey whatcha doin'?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know." He laughed, and then said, "Sorry, I just . . . thought I saw a book I've seen before or something." He then walked out of my room. "Wow, a human-bookworm, I didn't think those existed." I mumbled, laughing. Deven, who happened to be walking past my room at the time and hearing what I said, laughed loudly.
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Type: : Werewolf

https://everybodyloveswolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pine Bailey Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Pine inhaled the fresh air of mid-day. "I hope my neighbors are really friendly." she said to herself, folding her arms. Her parents had already unloaded the last of the packages. She sat down in her front lawn full of bright green grass. She put her palms on the ground, and she lay back to look up at the clouds. She'd miss her old friends, but now she had a chance to make some new ones. Pine loved moving into new places.
Pine Bailey
Pine Bailey

Type: : Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5